Friday, January 21, 2011

Who am I?

Hello, I'm Kylie!(: I love to dance and play guitar. I'm also on a competitive cheerleading team. My favorite color is purple. I am also a vegetarian. I am terrified of squirrels and spiders. I need to have something going on or else I go crazy and I can't focus. I have 3 siblings, Danielle, she's my half sister and doesnt live with us, Adam, my younger brother who is a freshmen at WCCHS, and Kallen, my younger sister who is in eighth grade. I'm really close with all three of them and we hang out all the time. I can be really crazy most of the time but I also have a quiet side too. I've gone through a lot of rough times in the past couple years and so I've learned to just live life as best as I possibly can. I have the best friends in the whole world. I know I can go to any of them for anything and they will always be there for me. I am a very good listener and I love helping people. I try to stay as positive as I possibly can throughout every situation!

After I graduate high school, I want to go to a four year college and major in psychology. I can't wait to get out of West Chicago but at the same time I'm really nervous. After college, I want to live around here where I've grown up my whole life. I want to get married someday and have kids. My goal is to never regret anything that happens in life. My dad is a big influence on me and he's really a great role model. He has taught me that you have to get through all the bad things in life to get to the most beautiful things. He's a strong and successful person and I hope one day I can be like him. I've also been very influenced by my mom. She was diagnosed with a disease called, MS. Even though it isn't fatal, it gets really scary. She has taught me how to stay strong even when everything around you is going wrong. She's one of the strongest people I know and I give her so much credit for that. My siblings and my friends and the rest of my family have also shaped me into the person I am today and I'm very grateful for that.

1 comment:

  1. Kylie--you have a lot going on in your life, and it sounds like a fantastic support system to help you out. I hope you're able to reach all your goals with these individuals cheering you on the whole way. Glad to have you back in class!

    ReplyDelete